4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - WILLISTON, ND
Provide overall administrative and clerical duties while serving as point of contact to assist AE2S staff with general and engineering administrative tasks as assigned.
* Assist in all aspects of running a busy office and provide support to professional and technical staff with tasks as assigned.
* Provide general administrative assistance, including answering phones, greeting guests, copying, scanning, typing, taking meeting minutes, data entry, research, running errands, general office maintenance, etc.
* Distribute incoming mail to staff and prepare outgoing mail. Deliver mail to the post office, UPS or Fedex as needed.
* Maintain office calendars, Out ‘n About status board, and coordinate meeting room scheduling and set up, including preparing meeting materials, providing food and beverages, assisting with IT needs, etc.
* Maintain filing systems for client and project-related correspondence, contracts, reports, plans/specifications, reference information, dead-filing and archived projects, etc.
* Enter and update information in Deltek Vision software, including but not limited to client and contact databases and employee records.
* Assist with collation and assembly of project related documents, including shop drawings, manuals, reports, and correspondences.
* Assist with office events, including Monthly Celebration Events, annual holiday celebration, annual summer picnic, and other special events.
* Schedule and coordinate fleet vehicle usage and maintenance requests as needed.
* Maintain and forward monthly usage logs to accounting for vehicles, copiers, postage, petty cash, equipment, etc.
* Prepare for new employees, including office set up and orientation.
* Order office supplies and equipment.
* Other tasks as assigned specific to office.
* 2+ years previous work experience in an office environment
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Office software
* Valid driver’s license
* Previous experience in construction, engineering or architectural firm
* Associate’s degree specializing in administrative assistant, business, or related field
* Technical writing and editing ability
* Knowledge of Deltek Vision