3901 N Louise Ave
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
This position can be located anywhere in the Midco footprint including but not limited to: Sioux Falls, SD; Minneapolis, MN; Bismarck, Fargo, or Grand Forks, ND.
The Associate Product Manager role is a leadership position responsible for multiple-million dollar revenue generation. The successful employee is one who has a tolerance for ambiguity, leads cross-functional teams, and makes the complicated seem simple.
• Lead product development and go-to market strategies; including pricing, promotions, and customer messaging.
• Understand and represent the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
• Identify, report on, and assume accountability for the attainment of key performance indicators.
• Assist in the creation of financial forecast models.
• Partner with Marketing to create and maintain product literature, marketing materials, and sales collateral.
• Articulate technical concepts in ways that customers and team members can understand and reproduce.
• Work with Legal regarding contract language, terms and conditions, and service order terms.
• Remain current on changes in technology and share information with team members.
• Be a strong leader and foster team work.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• A team player with strong communications and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with people across all levels of responsibility.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco. Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members, customer and leadership.
• Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Maintain regular attendance as required for position.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
• Previous product management or product marketing experience required.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills required.
• Strong people and relationship management skills required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
• Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
• Free and discounted Midco internet / cable
• Tuition reimbursement
• Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
• Employee referral program
• Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to Midco.com/FederalPosters.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please apply online: https://www.midco.com/careers/