4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
Civil Engineering Technician / CAD Tech - Fargo, ND
he Engineering Technician will work closely with Project Managers, Project Engineers, and other project team members to design a variety of water and wastewater treatment engineering projects. Project types include but are not limited to treatment facilities, pump stations, lift stations, pipelines, and other municipal and industrial infrastructure.
* Use established CADD standards to prepare electronic drawings from marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction by engineers/designers.
* Perform design drafting of water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, and various other facilities.
* Organize and schedule work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
* Coordinate with engineers and other design team members.
* Complete drawing reviews as needed
* Organize and maintain project files.
* Associates degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting or related field.
* Proficient in AutoCAD.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work occasional overtime.
* Experience with Revit design software.
* 2+ year’s experience with AutoCAD.
* Design abilities.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
AE2S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply online at: https://ae2scareers.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/338