4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Grand Forks, ND
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
CIVIL ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING (EIT) - RURAL WATER: Grand Forks, ND
Successful candidates will work under the direct supervision of project management and design engineers and will have the opportunity to develop skills in report preparation, design, plans and specifications, construction observation, and construction administration, with an emphasis on personal/career development.
* Assist Project Manager with the development and preparation of plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
* Assist project managers in design and construction of pipelines, storage tanks, pump stations, treatment systems for rural water, and related municipal facilities.
* Perform construction observation and administration on water and municipal related projects.
* Assist professional surveyors with field work on crews performing data gathering for designs or construction staking.
* Assist in preparation of technical reports.
* Maintain project and company tracking information.
* Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
* Fundamentals in Engineering certified or ability to obtain in 6-months.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* AutoCAD or Civil 3D experience.
* ArcGIS or ArcGIS Pro experience.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to travel and work remote as required.
* 1-5 years’ experience on water, wastewater, industrial, or rural water projects
* Understanding of project life cycle.
* Understanding of project management.
* Experience with writing of project specifications.
* Experience in successful total project cost estimating.
AE2S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer