MDU Resources Group, Inc
1200 W Century Avenue
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Exciting and fast-paced full-time position processing a high volume of personnel data and timecard transactions into the payroll system resulting in accurate financial reporting and highest data integrity.
1. Enter employee data such as personal information, job related records and appropriate deductions.
2. Upload employee time tickets, correcting accounting entries when necessary. Enter correcting entries or other manual time input where required
Must possess a working knowledge of office practices and procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of a two-year degree in a business-related discipline and two years customer service, accounting or office experience.
Key Skills & Competencies
1. Proven ability to accurately process a high volume of transactions while meeting established deadlines. Proficient data entry and clerical skills required.
2. Demonstrated customer relation skills, excellent team interaction skills and willingness to be flexible to customer needs.
3. Experience in personal computer applications (spreadsheet, email, accounting software, etc.) and office equipment.
4. Ability to work with minimum supervision, recognize matters needing attention and initiative to act on that recognition.
5. Excellent human relations and communications skills, with ability to maintain confidentiality of employee information.
Typically Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but flexible scheduling is available. Some overtime will be required during seasonal workload peaks.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Apply online at