PO Box 6150, Dept 3140
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Perform procedures involved in the processing and review of undergraduate applications for admission. Responsibilities include daily processing of electronic applications, preparing materials for entry, creating and updating student records in the student information system, imaging documents, and analysis of applications and supporting materials. Requires frequent phone contact interaction with applicants, university administrators and departments to provide pertinent application information; working as a member of a team, and flexibility. Looking for a candidate with strong customer service skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work in a variety of operating systems.
• Associate degree (or equivalent) and two years office experience directly related to information processing
• Proficiency with personal computing
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate requirements and status to applicants both orally and in writing
• Ability to effectively work with a wide range of people
• Customer service experience
• Good interpersonal, oral & written communication skills.
• Three years work experience in a university setting
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Connection or other student records system
• Knowledge of Perceptive Content or other document imaging system
• Demonstration of organizational abilities