Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Responsible for the management of the regulatory affairs function in accordance with applicable governing statues, regulations and orders of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and State Regulatory Commissions, and in accordance with regulatory techniques and practices appropriate within the natural gas and electric industries. Primarily responsible for managing the revenue requirement section to ensure adequate earnings while operating within governmental regulations, company policy and legal requirements. Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, engineering or related field.
• Seven years’ progressively responsible regulatory experience in the energy industry.
• Three years’ prior supervisory or leadership experience.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and communicate at any level.
- Ability to utilize sound judgment and technical skills to evaluate proposals.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent planning, scheduling, management skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex transactions into clear, concise information.
- Lead and participate in the development, filing and presentment of expert testimony to support the company position in matters before state and federal regulatory commissions
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com